Description of problem:
I installed Phoebe in GUI mode, and in the X setup part at the end,
in the "Monitor Configuration" screen I had the following :
[V] "DDC Probed Monitor - Hyundai HT-7695B"
"DDC Probed Monitor - Hyundai HT-7695B"
The first is an openable entry, containing the second one.
Both being named the same is a bit weird.
I would expect something like this :
[V] "DDC Probed Monitor"
"[DDC] Hyundai HT-7695B"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
I tried it only once
Steps to Reproduce:
maybe this works :
1. install in GUI mode
2. have a working DDC setup
Should be fixed.
I'm going through Bugzilla closing some bugs that have been marked as Modified
for some period of time. I believe that most of these issues have been fixed,
so I'm resolving these bugs as Rawhide. If the bug you are seeing still exists,
please reopen this report and mark it as Reopened.