Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 818665
[ipa webui] Unprovisioning keytab does not have cancel option
Last modified: 2013-02-21 04:12:42 EST
Added cancel button to service unprovision dialog.
Verified using ipa-server-3.0.0-22.el6.x86_64
1. Add a host (optionally add a service for the host)
2. provision a keytab for the host or service
example: ipa-getkeytab -s ipaserver.testrelm -p host/servicehost.testrelm@TESTRELM -k /tmp/servicehost.keytab
3. From the Web UI, Identity --> Hosts --> servicehost.testrelm
4. Select "Delete Key, Unprovision"
5. Now Option to cancel or Unprovision is available.
Created attachment 684174 [details]
Added Option to cancel or Unprovision button to service unprovision dialog
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.