Created attachment 587467 [details]
patch: fix jar installation, fix OSGi bundle version, clean up specfile
Description of problem:
[grdryn@f17 ~]$ ls -l /usr/share/java/wsdl4j* /usr/share/java/qname-1.6.2.jar
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 152432 Mar 7 19:27 /usr/share/java/qname-1.6.2.jar
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root 152432 Mar 7 19:27 /usr/share/java/wsdl4j-1.6.2.jar
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 15 May 15 17:30 /usr/share/java/wsdl4j.jar -> qname-1.6.2.jar
1. wsdl4j.jar links to the wrong file
2. the versioned files are unnecessary, there should only be wsdl4j.jar and qname.jar
3. In the OSGi manifest, Bundle-Version is 1.5.2.v200806030407, should be 1.6.2
Description of patch (attached)
1. Specfile installs jar files unversioned, and not linking.
2. Updated Manifest bundle version.
3. wsdl4j-MANIFEST.MF file encoding fixed.
4. Specfile cleaned up a bit, based on other stuff I learned today!
Created attachment 592121 [details]
patch without changes to javadoc
Changed the patch to remove the changes to javadocs:
<sochotni> grdryn: well javadoc move is not that trivial unfortunately
<sochotni> grdryn: it suffers from rpm bug so there needs to be a workaround..
<sochotni> grdryn: for example have a look at plexus-compiler spec (%pre javadoc section)
Created attachment 592126 [details]
patch with changes to javadoc, with added %pre section
Updated patch to add the original changes to javadocs, with needed %pre section
Created attachment 592130 [details]
comment for javadocs %pre section fixed