Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 826384
The scrolling bar in fixed storage pane should be enabled to move after conversion started
Last modified: 2015-03-12 13:10:59 EDT
Created attachment 587596 [details]
Scrolling bar issue
Description of problem:
In virt-p2v client, the scrolling bar in fixed storage should be enable to move after conversion started.
As if host has many disks which could not display in one pane height, customer could not check all the progress of disk conversion after conversion started.
Please refer to attached picture, when converting sdh, the scrolling bar could not move, so customer could not check the related progress.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Host launch a p2v client and the host have more disks to display in one pane height in fixed storage.
2. Start to convert, then check the scrolling bar in fixed storage page.
The scrolling bar could not be moved.
The scrolling bar should can be moved to let customer check any disk's conversion progress.
This request was not resolved in time for the current release.
Red Hat invites you to ask your support representative to
propose this request, if still desired, for consideration in
the next release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
I'm closing this bug:
- virt-p2v has been rewritten for RHEL 7.2
- Unofficial previews of the new version are available:
- If a similar bug occurs with the new version of virt-p2v,
please open a new bug against Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 / libguestfs