Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 826628
Sync status remains in "error syncing" state even after successful sync of repo.
Last modified: 2014-09-18 11:36:19 EDT
Technical note added. If any revisions are required, please edit the "Technical Notes" field
accordingly. All revisions will be proofread by the Engineering Content Services team.
UI sync status fails to update after changes are made. User has to check log files or use CLI to get accurate sync status. This update ensures that status updates to the sync management page are driven solely by data returned from the server.
Verified on revision:
Steps do duplicate:
1. Create repo with wrong URL. (before create custom provider and product)
2. Sync repo from Sync Management > Sync Status.
3. Verify that "Error Syncing" is displayed.
4. Remove created repo.
5. Add new repo with the same name but with correct URL.
6. Sync repo.
7. Verify that "Sync complete." is displayed.
The same steps could be done by CLI as well, and it works fine.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.
getting rid of 6.0.0 version since that doesn't exist