Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 827445
I can not create sub task in gtg
Last modified: 2012-06-03 20:01:31 EDT
Description of problem:
When I try to create a sub task it over write the main task replacing it
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
allways that I try to create a sub task
Steps to Reproduce:
1.click in new task and create a main task
2.right click on the new task and click on new subtask
3. write sub task and close it
4. see that main task is gone and sub task is in its place
Main task is gone.
Have a subtask under the main task
a.- using tags does not make any difference
b.- I have been using gtg in fedora 16 without problem.
c.- I did a clean install of my system and then installed gtg from repos.
So, I just booted the Fedora 17 Live CD in a vm, yum installed gtg, and I can't reproduce your issue. Could be many things I suppose.
- you have a gtg plugin active that messes up when used with the new python+modules F17 base.
- one of your notes combined with some new or updated python module in F17 messes up gtg itself
- You have set up some gtg preferences in a way that is different from default and it interacts badly with the new python+modules base in F17
I have done a clean install from a DVD on my desktop and I can't reproduce this error.
In the computer with error
- No pluging was installed or activated
- No preferences were changed from default
- I deleted the notes that came by default and started to show how it works to a friend, so I haven't created complex notes or herarchy.
I am sorry to have reported this as a bug.
Work view hides the main task, so you only see what is actionable.
So it is my error and not a bug.
Thanks for your fast response and I really sorry to have wasted your time.
No problem. Thanks for the feedback.