Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 828605
New translations are not picked up by TM
Last modified: 2013-03-03 21:22:28 EST
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
It seems that new translations are not being picked up by the translation memory. We noticed on the string "Important Terms", which appears twice in the current project,
We translated this string in document 1), but when coming across this string again in document 2) there was no TM result for it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. translate "important terms" in Installation.po (see link above)
2. change to Administration.po (see link above)
3. click into the string "important terms"
No 100% TM result
There should be a 100% TM result from the previous translated po-file.
Zanata version 1.5.0 (20120405-0130).
Just to confirm, this happened to Japanese as well.
1) Translated term of "For all examples in this file, <filename>/path/to/volume</filename> is a LUKS device, not the plaintext device contained within; <command>blkid -s <replaceable>type</replaceable> <filename><replaceable>/path/to/volume</replaceable></filename></command> should report <computeroutput><replaceable>type</replaceable>="crypto_LUKS"</computeroutput>." does not come up.
2) The translation for "Task Summary" has been updated, but old translation still comes up.
Hi Hedda, Do you stil lsee this happening for 1.6? Thanks.
Hi Runa, seems fixed in 1.6!
I still experience this issue on Zanata 1.6. I am working on RHEV 3.1 Installation Guide, and the translation still can't be reflected in TM.
We think the problem seen in Zanata 1.5 was caused by disk space exhaustion while indexing. The issue in Zanata 1.6 was probably caused by running out of memory while indexing. Let us know if you see this problem in Zanata 1.6.1.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 835457 ***
No Sean, unfortunately it's still happening on 1.6.1 :-(
Same for search & replace function not working which you said may be related.