I'm running a Swedish installation of Phoebe2.
There are several English messages when using redhat-config-network, although
they appear to be translated in the .po file.
* The Activate and Deactivate buttons.
* The words Profile and Delete in the profile menu.
* The word Contents in the help menu.
* The tabs (Devices, Hardware, DNS, Hosts) and all their contents, with the
exception for the words Status and Device.
* Add a new Device Type
* Select Device type
* Device type
* New Profile
* Please enter the name for the profile. The name... [snip]
thx... forgot the glade files in POTFILES... new po checked in cvs, waiting for
The .desktop files for Network, Network Device Control and Internet
Configuration Wizard also aren't translated.
now they are...