Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 83237
evolution sometimes starts galeon instead of selected browser
Last modified: 2008-05-01 11:38:05 EDT
Description of problem:
After I tried to have galeon as my default browser, set in Preferred
Appications, evoution now uses galeon for all web links in emails, even after i
switched back to mozilla as preferred browser.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create a new account and log into it
2. start up evolution (selecting no incoming email is ok)
3. start writing an email with an url in it, close it and select "save"
4. open up the email in drafts(?)
5. Select galeon as Default Web Browser in gnome-default-applications-properties
6. Click the web-browser icon on the panel and go through the galeon first time
8. Switch back default web browser to mozilla
9. click the link in your email
the web address is opened in galeon
the address opened in mozilla
gnome-libs has changed in rawhide to hardcode the use of htmlview in rawhide,
which should fix this.