Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 832651
freetype-2.4.10 is available
Last modified: 2012-07-11 04:40:34 EDT
Latest upstream release: 2.4.10
Current version in Fedora Rawhide: 2.4.9
Please consult the package updates policy before you issue an update to a stable branch: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy
More information about the service that created this bug can be found at:
CHANGES BETWEEN 2.4.9 and 2.4.10
I. IMPORTANT BUG FIXES
- Incremental glyph loading as needed by ghostscript was broken.
- A new function `FT_Outline_EmboldenXY', contributed by Alexei
- In the `ftview' demo program, key `e' has been replaced with `x'
and `y' to embolden in the horizontal and vertical direction,
- The glyph spacing computation in `FT_GlyphSlot_Embolden' (and
similar code in `ftview') has been improved.
- Minor improvements to the TrueType bytecode interpreter and
glyph loader, the auto-hinter, and the B/W rasterizer.