Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 833786
Update maven depmap usage (patch included)
Last modified: 2012-07-07 15:29:52 EDT
Created attachment 593179 [details]
Description of problem:
The current jna package has a few of problems with the way it uses maven depmaps:
1. The jar file for the "platform" package is in the "-contrib" subpackage but the pom is in the main package
2. It uses the old-fashioned %add_to_maven_depmap macro instead of the new %add_maven_depmap one
3. The file name for the platform POM isn't correct
I will attach a suggested patch that fixes all of the above.
It would also be nice to push jna 3.4.0 to F17 -- at the moment, rawhide is on 3.4.0 but F17 is on 3.2.7 (quite old)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
jna-3.4.0-4.fc16 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 16.
jna-3.4.0-4.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
jna-3.4.0-4.el5 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 5.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 16 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing jna-3.4.0-4.fc16'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
jna-3.4.0-4.fc16 has been pushed to the Fedora 16 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
jna-3.4.0-4.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
jna-3.4.0-4.el5 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 5 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.