Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 834020
3.1 - [setupNetworks] Check connectivity: net config not rolled back
Last modified: 2014-01-12 19:52:39 EST
Description of problem:
Moving the management network to an unconnected nic when check-connectivity is checked causes losing connection from the host to the engine.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. The host have at least two nics.
2. One of the nics doesn't have connectivity to the engine.
1. Open the SetupNetworks form (Hosts->Network interfaces)
2. Drag the management network to the nic that doesn't have connectivity to the engine.
3. Make sure that the "Verify connectivity between Host and ovirt-engine" (check connectivity) is checked.
4. Make sure "Save Network configuraion" is unchecked.
5. Press ok
1. The connectivity from the manager to the host is lost
2. The host keeps the new configuration
3. service vdsmd restart, returns the host to the last saved configuration and the connectivity to the engine returns.
1. The host rollbacks the change after timeout (60000 ms) and doesn't lose connectivity to the engine.
Created attachment 593254 [details]
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 835900 ***