Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 834647
Unable to schedule package installs on subscribed systems
Last modified: 2014-09-18 11:31:29 EDT
Created attachment 593791 [details]
Description of problem:
Attempting to schedule package installations on subscribed systems fails. This appears to be a regression of a 1.0 feature. I've requested cloudforms-1.0.z flag to discuss the impact of this issue.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
* Failed for clients: 5Server and 6Server (i386, x86_64)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select Systems -> All
2. Choose a subscribed system, then select "Packages"
3. Enter a package that isn't currently installed (example 'vte'), select "Add"
* See attached screenshot (Add Package Error)
* Package successfully installed
* I'm able to install the desired package on the system, just not via katello
* See attached katello-debug logs
getting rid of 6.0.0 version since that doesn't exist