Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 837382
[RFE] Range Web UI
Last modified: 2012-07-17 14:06:34 EDT
This bug is created as a clone of upstream ticket:
We have new range plugin. Web UI lacks this feature.
This request was not resolved in time for the current release.
Red Hat invites you to ask your support representative to
propose this request, if still desired, for consideration in
the next release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
This request was erroneously removed from consideration in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4, which is currently under development. This request will be evaluated for inclusion in Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4.
What is this new feature? What does this change in the WebUI?
It adds new functionality - complete support for new Range entity.
That basically means:
* new menu item (probably in 'IPA Server' tab)
* new search page
* new details page - read-only, range doesn't have mod command
Range object is quite simple. It consists of:
* (str) Range name
* (int) First Posix ID of the range
* (int) Number of IDs in the range
* (int) First RID of the corresponding RID range
* (int) First RID of the secondary RID range
* (str) Domain SID of the trusted domain
I doesn't have any special action or association, so the UI should be simple.
This is part of the IPA Trust Effort will be addressed with the new feature - this is not a bug or additional RFE
duplicate of :: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=767723
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 767723 ***