Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 838534
webadmin: general sub tab on vm's is randomly not refreshed even when moving between the tabs
Last modified: 2015-06-19 01:21:07 EDT
Created attachment 597054 [details]
Description of problem:
I noticed that randomly the vm's general sub tab is not refreshed at all even when I move between sub tabs.
the only way its refreshed is if I log out -> in.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. it happens randomly when session times out without an actual log out
the general sub tab is showing incorrect details from last session and will not refresh even when moving between tabs
we should log out or show an error message
Additional info: I attached 2 screen shots in which you can see two vm's which show same details, both for a vm which I deleted from the setup.
here is the output from the db showing that the vm no longer exists:
engine=# select vm_name from vm_static;
1. how do you know it is a session time-out issue?
2. When it happens: Is it always due to session time-out?
1. I know because when I log out -> log in the issue is resolved
2. from what I could tell, yes.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 846245 ***