Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 843152
User can no longer compare repos after hitting back button.
Last modified: 2014-09-18 12:42:08 EDT
Description of problem:
After a user attempts to compare repos and hit the back button, the Compare Repos button has disappeared -though the checkboxes remain.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Katello Version: 0.2.49-1.git.2.b978990.el6_3
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sync 3+ RH channels and a variety of third party repos
2. Content Search with a Content type of "Repos"
3. In the first box beneath "Repos" enter an asterisk "*" and hit submit.
4. Click the checkbox next to a number of repos and submit "Compare Repos"
5. After comparing, hit back button OR "Back to Results" button in UI
6. View results
Compare Repos button is gone from UI
"Compare" button remains and can be reused
Created attachment 600360 [details]
Appears to be fixed upstream.
getting rid of 6.0.0 version since that doesn't exist
These bugs have been resolved in upstream projects for a period of months so I'm mass-closing them as CLOSED:UPSTREAM. If this is a mistake feel free to re-open.