Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 843165
Content Search: Compare - Repo compare UI inexplicably expands to all/multiple environments upon return from Compare
Last modified: 2014-09-18 12:41:55 EDT
Description of problem:
When a user performs a repo compare and then returns to the previous view, the # of environments is expanded to beyond what the original UI displayed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sync a variety of RH and third party repos; promote them randomly to different environments, too.
2. Content Search - Content type of "Repos"
3. Enter "*" in the first field of the ensuing Repos div and hit enter
4. Assuring that you are ONLY comparing from those within Library, go within the search results, chose two repos at random and hit "Compare Repos"
5. When you are done, hit "Back to Results" button
The initial search results are suddenly somehow expanded out into multiple repos
View should remain the same as to what it was before the Compare
Katello Version: 0.2.49-1.git.2.b978990.el6_3
Created attachment 600379 [details]
before and after screenshots
This appears fixed in current master (1eda7041ba71cc1b21c11e8311754c58789a66d1)
CloudForms System Engine Version: 1.1.12-7.el6cf
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.
getting rid of 6.0.0 version since that doesn't exist