Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 844527
[tech review] Add clustering Jackrabbit documentation
Last modified: 2013-01-20 22:41:09 EST
Add the sets necessary to cluster jackrabbit with BRMS deployed to an eap cluster, to the BRMS admin guide.
I have spotted a few things:
1) the 'Cluster' XML snippet in step 7. contains '≫' instead of '>' (unicode char point 226B http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/226b/index.htm)
2) step 7. is also missing XML syntax higlighting (although it is commonly used throughout the docs, see the next chapter 2.5)
3) step 4. should not be here. It is part of a different procedure not directly related to clustering and alone it does not make sense there (see  for more details). Instead of this, I would emphasize it is necessary to use an external DB and refer to the according chapter  (which could be also enriched with the data source/login modules info from EAP docs ).
1) I've corrected that character (I had used≫ instead of ≷).
2) I've added XML syntax highlighting.
3) I've replaced step 4 with the info about the databases and instructions to refer to the other parts of the chapter for instructions.
Updated docs are live on the doc stage: