Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 844844
[TestPlan] show / hide the case run detailed list in case's Case Run tab pop up error page
Last modified: 2012-08-02 22:21:04 EDT
Created attachment 601632 [details]
Filed from caserun (INSERT URL HERE)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open one testcase which including one more case-run in the tab of Case Run.
2. Click the "Case Run" tab.
3. Click triangle before test plan.
4. Click triangle before case run under the expanded plan.
It pops up a warning box, after clicking OK, it shows a wrong page, as the attachment shows.
1. After step3, verify that case run list can be viewed.
2. After step4, verify that case list can be hided.
Created attachment 601633 [details]
error page after clicking 'OK'
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 844946 ***