Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 84666
"Preferred Applications" menu item crashes
Last modified: 2013-04-02 00:17:34 EDT
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20030206
Description of problem:
"Preferred Applications" (gnome-default-applications-properties) program crashes.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. click on the Main Menu ("fedora")
2. go to Preferences
3. click on "Preferred Applications"
4. get the following error message:
Application "gnome-default-applications-properties" (process 2696) has crashed
due to a fatal error.
this is a freshly installed Phoebe3
after upgrading to rawhide control-center-188.8.131.52-7 the problem was cured.
here is the changelog:
* Tue Feb 18 2003 Jonathan Blandford <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1:184.108.40.206-7
- fix crasher, #84400
* Fri Feb 14 2003 Jeremy Katz <email@example.com> 1:220.127.116.11-6
- fix buildrequires
closing the bug.