Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 850613
Project-wide search & replace does not pick up all applicable strings at once
Last modified: 2013-03-03 21:22:29 EST
Description of problem:
When performing project-wide search&replace, I have noticed that all searched strings are not picked up and shown on the list in once. It takes a several times to cover all applicable strings.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): 1.6
So far, it is reproducible almost every time, provided that there are a large number of strings containing the searched word.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Run a project-wide search and replace the searched word in all listed strings.
2. Once replaced, remove the keyword from the field.
3. Go back to the index page.
4. Perform search & replace with the same keyword again.
5. Replace a searched word in all listed strings again, and repeat the steps from 2 to 4, until no strings are listed.
It takes several times to cover all strings.
All strings containing the searched word should be listed in one page at once.
Additional info: I can point my currently working project if you need to look into it. Please ping me any time.
I have checked the project-wide S&R on both internal and external instances of Zanata.
It seems that problem has been solved since upgraded to 2.0.
Please close it now.
If I find the same problem occuring again, I will reopen this.