Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 850703
'Read Right' checkbox is not behaving as expected
Last modified: 2012-08-22 04:01:59 EDT
Description of problem:
Under Permissions Tab,
Edit any user permissions, uncheck 'Read Right' checkbox and click on save button
'Read Right' option is still appearing as 'true'.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Log into Site Publisher as root;
2) From the menu navigate to Group -> Administration -> Manage Categories;
3) From the list of Categories -> acme -> in the Action select "Edit Category Tree";
4) Click on "+" to list categories;
5) From the right table -> for one category name -> select "Permission Management" icon;
6) Select user by clicking on pencil icon in Action column. This will display selected user in the "Add permission to that node" section with all permissions.
7) Remove "Read" right by unselecting "Read" check box and click on "Save" button to save the change;
8) Select the same user again and check it's permissions and it will show again "Read" as enabled.
The checkbox appears as "checked".
It should appear as 'False' after uncheck the checkbox.