Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 850738
If any object is displayed to admin@internal once, it doesn't disappear when rights on the object are removed
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:36:42 EST
Description of problem:
Default behaviour of User portal is not to display admin user any object unless another rughts (than SuperUser inherited) are given to admin user on the object.
Following scenario below I was able to simulate a state when object persists in UserPortal of admin user even though that Only inherited SuperUser right was set on it.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a pool 1test - grant UserRole Permission on the pool to admin&internal
2. In User Portal run a vm from the pool above using the admin account, connect to the vm
3. Go to webadmin and create second pool 2test and grant UserRole rights to the pool again to admin@internal
4. In User Portal run a vm from the pool 2test and conncet to it
5. Remove UserRole from the pool 1test
6. Reload User Portal
1test pool is still available from User Portal and any operation may be done on it
Pool should dissapear - same for any other object (VMs, etc.)
isn't this because according to bug 850741 the user is still linked to the VM of the pool?
Probably not I reproduced it also with VM not only pool VM.
Closing as NOTABUG - after cleaning browser's cache I cannot reproduce this.