Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 851174
clicking on "X storage device selected" results into error
Last modified: 2012-09-12 07:41:33 EDT
Created attachment 606544 [details]
Description of problem:
When you want to "customize" partitions manualy, when you click on the button in the lower left corner of the screen (labeled "1 storage device selected"), "Unknown error has occured" pops up.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Try to install Fedora 18 TC3
2. Click on "installation destination"
3. Select disk, click on "continue"
4. check "Let me review & customize...", click on "continue"
5. click on "1 storage device selected" in lower left corner
It shouldn't fail.
See attached log.
This should be fixed in the version that'll be in TC4. Please double check there and let us know. Thanks.
Tried it in preTC4, anaconda 4.6.2 and it works now.
It works in F18 Alpha RC2 too, closing.