Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 852057
Run once dialogue - need a face lift, usuability
Last modified: 2018-03-19 10:06:17 EDT
Created attachment 607201 [details]
new design is not clear:
- compressed sub-tabs are not intuitive.
- up/down buttons are unclear.
- need to switch CD and Floppy
- scroll bars looks bad
see new design by Eldan (attached)
what we can do in 3.1 is:
- make sub-tab titles bold or different color - please choose
- up/down buttons can be moved outside of the white rectangle to not appear as a scrollbar buttons. I'd still keep the same picture, though, as I think having it outside would make it obvious enough. Otherwise please suggest new pictures
- horizontal scroll bar shows up when vertical appears. I think we need the vertical one when everything is unfolded, but the horizontal should not be there. We can make the dialog few pixels wider so everything fits in.
Miki please confirm
those are the 3 things that we agreed on.
Eldan should give you the GUI feedback.
no feedback received, no work done yet....
in gerrit: http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/7942/
merged u/s: b8d691fc65ad6284bf531cfd770e22fa959fcb72
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.