Description of problem:
Newline followed by command in the list of of commands causes the command to be run every time not just for the specified analyzer.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. edit first event in /etc/libreport/events.d/python_event.conf like this:
echo "Python event"
2. crash non-python application
3. tailf /var/log/messages
"abrtd: Python event" present in logs
Message missing (echo not called).
Command is only called when the newline is present.
Author: Jakub Filak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Thu Sep 6 16:24:41 2012 +0200
rhbz#852165: warn if adding commands without any rule condition
- an event command line lead by an empty line is run for every event
- this behaviour make some peopel confused thus we notify them from now
Signed-off-by: Jakub Filak <email@example.com>
abrt-2.0.13-1.fc18,libreport-2.0.14-1.fc18,btparser-0.19-1.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
Package abrt-2.0.13-1.fc18, libreport-2.0.14-1.fc18, btparser-0.19-1.fc18:
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 18 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing abrt-2.0.13-1.fc18 libreport-2.0.14-1.fc18 btparser-0.19-1.fc18'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
abrt-2.0.13-1.fc17,libreport-2.0.14-1.fc17,btparser-0.19-1.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
abrt-2.0.13-1.fc18, libreport-2.0.14-1.fc18, btparser-0.19-1.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.