Description of problem:
I tried to debug this bug: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=681069
I opened my MAPI calender and opened some calendar entries.
Version-Release number of selected component:
libreport version: 2.0.13
cmdline: /usr/libexec/evolution-calendar-factory -w
:Thread no. 1 (10 frames)
: #0 __memcpy_ssse3_back at ../sysdeps/x86_64/multiarch/memcpy-ssse3-back.S
: #1 memcpy at /usr/include/bits/string3.h
: #2 e_mapi_util_copy_binary_r at e-mapi-utils.c
: #3 ecbm_capture_req_props at e-cal-backend-mapi.c
: #4 ensure_additional_properties_cb at e-mapi-connection.c
: #5 process_parsed_object at e-mapi-fast-transfer.c
: #6 e_mapi_fast_transfer_internal at e-mapi-fast-transfer.c
: #7 e_mapi_fast_transfer_objects at e-mapi-fast-transfer.c
: #8 e_mapi_connection_transfer_objects at e-mapi-connection.c
: #9 e_mapi_connection_transfer_object at e-mapi-connection.c
Created attachment 609017 [details]
Created attachment 609018 [details]
Created attachment 609019 [details]
Created attachment 609020 [details]
Created attachment 609021 [details]
Created attachment 609022 [details]
Created attachment 609023 [details]
Created attachment 609024 [details]
Created attachment 609025 [details]
Thanks for a bug report. You managed to reproduce the upstream bug, and as we are investigating this upstream, then I'm move there.
evolution-mapi-3.4.4-2.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
evolution-mapi-3.4.4-2.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.