Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 854583
Please upgrade to 0.9.0
Last modified: 2016-01-04 09:41:15 EST
Following the announcement below, could the EPEL version of oz be
upgraded to 0.9.0? We are very interested in its enhancements.
thanks, cheers, Jan
I'm pleased to announce release 0.9.0 of Oz. Oz is a program for
doing automated installation of guest operating systems with limited
input from the user. Release 0.9.0 is a (long overdue) bugfix and
feature release for Oz. Some of the highlights between Oz 0.8.0 and
- Easier to create Debian/Ubuntu packages
- Ability to specify the disk size in the TDL
- Ability to specify the number of CPUs and amount of memory used
for the installation VM
- Cleanup and bugfixes to oz-cleanup-cache
- Ability to install Fedora-17 disk images
- Ability to install guests as a non-root user. This has several
caveats; please see the documentation on
http://github.com/clalancette/oz for more information.
- Ability to install RHEL-6.3 disk images
- Ability to install ScientificLinuxCERN disk images
- Ability to install Mandrake 8.2 disk images
- Ability to install OpenSUSE 10.3 disk images
- Ability to install Ubuntu 12.04 disk images
A tarball of this release is available, as well as packages for
Fedora-16. Instructions on how to get and use Oz are available at
If you have any questions or comments about Oz, please feel free to
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or me
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release through bug
reports, patches, and suggestions for improvement.
cloud mailing list
oz-0.9.0-1.el6 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 6.
Works for me, Karma given.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing oz-0.9.0-1.el6'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
oz-0.9.0-1.el6 has been pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.