Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 854774
[as7] Unable to enable datasource on creation
Last modified: 2013-09-11 05:52:00 EDT
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of JON product Bug #854773 +++
Description of problem:
Newly created datasources do not honor the "Enabled" configuration option when it is set to "Yes". The result is that a user can create a new datasource but the datasource is not enabled in the EAP server.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Import standalone EAP 6 server into JON inventory
2. Navigate to the *datasources* node of the newly imported EAP 6 standalone server (i.e. *JBossAS7 Standalone Servers / EAP (127.0.0.1:9990) / datasources*)
3. Select its *Inventory > Child Resources* tab
4. Click *Create Child -> DataSource (Standalone)*
5. Enter a name (i.e. TestDS) and click *Next*
6. Set the following properties and click *Finish*
*Connection Url*: `jdbc:h2:mem:test;DB_CLOSE_DELAY=-1`
*Driver Name*: `h2`
*Jndi Name*: `java:jboss/datasources/TestDS`
*User Name*: `sa`
7. Click *Refresh* and wait for TestDS to appear in datasources *Inventory > Child Resources* tab
8. Select newly created *TestDS* resource
9. Select its *Configuration > Current* tab
Enabled configuration property is set to `false`
Enabled configuration property should be `true`
To enable the datasource, the user must use the EAP 6 Management Console as this configuration option is read-only in JON 3.1.0 due to Bug 847119.
This is fixed. See BZ854773
Bulk closing of old issues now that HRQ 4.9 is in front of the door.
If you think the issue has not been solved, then please open a new bug and mention this one in the description.