Latest upstream release: 1.0.1
Current version in Fedora Rawhide: 0.9
Please consult the package updates policy before you issue an update to a stable branch: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy
More information about the service that created this bug can be found at:
I need this update for my sagemath 5.3 package, as it now
uses symbols from libmpc.so.3*
For now I did just upload it renamed to libmpc3 to
I removed all traces of my libmpc3 package, and now use my RFE #858894
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
Already updated and I added (the trivial) stubs long ago for
the missing functions in sagemath.