Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 859434
Set gpgcheck to 1 if a new gpgkey is updated and set
Last modified: 2013-02-22 15:44:56 EST
Description of problem:
In katello, if I add a gpgkey to an existing subscription, then it gpgcheck remains 0. It would be nice if instead the gpgcheck got switched to 1.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
On a scale from 1-10, like 8 or 9.
Steps to Reproduce:
I'm not sure how to do this outside of katello :(
1. Create a org, environemnt, and product with repos in katello. Do not add a gpg key.
2. Create a client, add it to the env, and subscribe it to the product.
3. Go onto the client and install the cp rpm. Then run "subscription-manager refresh && yum repolist"
4. View the redhat.repo file in /etc/yum.repos.d/ and verify that gpgkey is not set and gpgcheck is 0.
5. In katello, add a gpg key to the product.
6. On the client, run "subscription-manager refresh && yum repolist".
The gpgkey is set in redhat.repo but gpgcheck is still 0.
The gpgkey is set in redhat.repo but gpgcheck is 1.
This request was not resolved in time for the current release.
Red Hat invites you to ask your support representative to
propose this request, if still desired, for consideration in
the next release of Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 834125 ***