Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 860950
Unable to return from "Add a new mount point" dialog if invalid mount point is entered
Last modified: 2012-09-27 09:46:44 EDT
Description of problem:
When adding a new mount point and an invalid mount point is entered (for example "home"), anaconda doesn't allow you to move forward nor back.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. start installation in vnc mode
2. select Installation destination
3. select all available disks
4. select "Let me customize..."
5. delete all existing partitions
6. click on "+" to add new partition
7. enter Mount Point: "home", Desired Capacity: 500
8. click on "Add mount point" - nothing happens, no error message
9. click on "Cancel" - nothing happens, dialog window doesn't close
No warning/error message is shown for invalid mount point, unable to close the dialog window.
User is informed if specified mount point cannot be created, clicking on Cancel close the dialog window.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 860992 ***