Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 863117
SyncNetwork | When detaching unsync network from the nic it should be treat as synced network.
Last modified: 2016-02-10 14:52:24 EST
Created attachment 621638 [details]
Description of problem:
When there is unsynced network and we detach the unsync network from the nic is should become synced network and should be treat as any other network even if we attach the network to the original nic again (the nic that was unsynced before we detach the network)
The network is unsynced again only if we attach it to the original nic (the unsynced nic), If we attach the network to any other network the network became synced.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create network without MTU (vmnet1).
2. Attach the network to the host.
3. Detach the network from the cluster and add custom MTU.
4. Attach the network to the cluster again.
5. Open SetupNetworks and detach the unsynced network from the nic.
6. attach the network again to the same nic.
The network is unsynced again.
The network should be synced.
Verified on rhevm-3.1.0-21.el6ev.noarch