From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.2.1) Gecko/20021130
Description of problem:
From Exscend: "I created multiple groups, then tried to assign them to roles.
This was successful, but then the users attached to the groups were not able to
create content util I added them specifically to the roles. "
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. See above.
I added this to SDM(#229088), but I fixed this on the london branch:
Fixed on london 5.2 branch @29984:
Adding groups to roles now allows members of those groups to receive and lock
CMS task assignments. Modified getEnabledUserTasks to use group_member_trans_map
instead of group_member_map, and fixed the query string used in PartyInfo so
that role details for a group uses the correct query (rather than the user query).
I tried this on the trunk at changelist 30556 but could not reproduce it: adding
a group to a role gave the users the role's permissions. I'll try it on the 5.2
branch once 5.2.1 is released.
fixed on 5.2 at 31144
Closing old tickets