Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 864876
Validation ignore task form when use space character in property "Task name"
Last modified: 2014-10-26 21:14:24 EDT
Description of problem:
Validation marks a human task by alert "User Task has no task form defined" when Task Name contains space, but the task form exists.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
BRMS 5.3.1 ER2, designer 2.3.1-DEV
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create simple process (Start->Human task->End)
2. Set property "Task Name" of Human task to "task name"
3. Click on icon "Generate task form"
4. Check if task form (task name-taskform.flt) exists in package
5. Validate process
The validator marks a human task by alert "User Task has no task form defined".
In case that space is valid character for Task Name:
- alert "There are no validation error".
In case that space is invalid character for Task Name:
- do not generate task form for invalid Task Name
- validator marks a human task by alert "Task Name is not valid"
I do not find any integrity constraints for Task Name in documentation.
Fixed in community. Raise to blocker if we need to include it in 5.3.1
Fix committed in 2.3.x Designer branch.
Thanks for the information within the Doc Text. I have reworded it for Release Notes specifications.
Thanks again, guys.
Verified for: EAP 5.1, deployable BRMS 5.3.1 ER4, designer 2.3.1-DEV
Validator was fixed