Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 867251
fuse-2.9.2 is available
Last modified: 2012-12-14 07:58:07 EST
Latest upstream release: 2.9.2
Current version in Fedora Rawhide: 2.9.1
Please consult the package updates policy before you issue an update to a stable branch: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Updates_Policy
More information about the service that created this bug can be found at:
* Fix deadlock in libfuse. Running "svn update" on a fuse
filesystem could deadlock because of a bug in the way the paths
are locked. Reported by Kazuaki Anami
* Fix missing config.h in buffer.c. Reported by Matthew Gabeler-Lee
* Not unhashing the name in forget (commit on 2011-12-09) broke
the forget logic in a subtle way, resulting in "fuse internal
error: node NNN not found" and causing the filesystem daemon to
abort. Fix by incrementing the node refcount if nlookup goes from
zero to one. Reported by Kyle Lippincott
* Fix linking against GNU libiconv. Patch by Natanael Copa
fuse-2.9.2-1.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 18 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing fuse-2.9.2-1.fc18'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).