Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 868688
[abrt] ekiga-3.9.90-1.fc17: Process /usr/bin/ekiga was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
Last modified: 2013-03-03 17:38:11 EST
Description of problem:
1) start ekiga (via workaround in bug #859497)
2) use for a day
3) disable VOIP account
4) start ekiga on work desktop (via workaround) and use for a day (same VOIP account)
5) disable VOIP at work
6) enable VOIP account at home (works!)
7) use for a day
8) disable VOIP account at home
9) attempt to enable VOIP account again at home (hangs - but GUI still active)
10) disable and attempt to enable a few more times
11) give up and Quit so as to use workaround - freezes! GUI dead
12) send signal 6 to get core dump
Version-Release number of selected component:
libreport version: 2.0.14
Created attachment 630968 [details]
Created attachment 630969 [details]
Created attachment 630970 [details]
Created attachment 630971 [details]
Created attachment 630972 [details]
Created attachment 630973 [details]
Created attachment 630974 [details]
Created attachment 630975 [details]
Created attachment 630976 [details]
This is a known issue and it was fixed about one month ago. You can close this bug.
ptlib-2.10.10-1.fc17,opal-3.10.10-1.fc17,ekiga-4.0.1-1.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
ptlib-2.10.10-1.fc18,opal-3.10.10-1.fc18,ekiga-4.0.1-1.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
Package ptlib-2.10.10-1.fc17, opal-3.10.10-1.fc17, ekiga-4.0.1-1.fc17:
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 17 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing ptlib-2.10.10-1.fc17 opal-3.10.10-1.fc17 ekiga-4.0.1-1.fc17'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
ptlib-2.10.10-1.fc18, opal-3.10.10-1.fc18, ekiga-4.0.1-1.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
ptlib-2.10.10-1.fc17, opal-3.10.10-1.fc17, ekiga-4.0.1-1.fc17 has been pushed to the Fedora 17 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.