== Comment: #0 - Manik Bajpai <manibajp.com> - 2012-10-05 02:37:13 ==
The package s390-tools is included in the 'install.img'. It is dependent on the 'perl' interpreter and RTE, which is missing. To replicate the issue login as 'root' (and not as install) once anaconda has started running. Try running some s390-tool (like lsluns), and observe the error message(s).
== Comment: #4 - Manik Bajpai <manibajp.com> - 2012-10-22 03:32:05 ==
Things to note about this bug:
1. It does not block the installation currently.
2. It will show up once an (s390) tool like 'lsluns' is used during the installation phase, in which case the dependency (perl RTE) will be missing.
3. The s390-tools is a part of 'install.img', and not anaconda installer, per se.
Created attachment 631328 [details]
Screen shot for reported observation
------- Comment From vaish123.com 2012-10-23 10:10 EDT-------
Tested with http://s390.koji.fedoraproject.org/tree/test/20121022/s390x/os/. Works fine.
Created attachment 632022 [details]
The screen dump showing the fix.
------- Comment (attachment only) From manibajp.com 2012-10-23 10:34 EDT-------
lorax-18.22-1.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 18 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing lorax-18.22-1.fc18'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.