Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 869282
Missing "show all deployments" filter from the deployments tab of the table view of Monitor page
Last modified: 2016-09-20 01:03:07 EDT
Created attachment 632112 [details]
Deployments filter table
Description of problem:
The "show all deployments" filter is missing from the deployments tab of the table view of Monitor page. The filtering also doesn't work: before the backbone update all deployments are listed even if the "Non-stopped Deployments" is selected by default.
This behaviour is introduced by the fix fox BZ #859926 which works for Rails 3.2 but not for 3.0.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Monitor -> Deployments
1. There's no "All Deployments" filter
2. The default filter is "Non-stopped Deployments"
3. All deployments are listed even if the filter says "Non-stopped Deployments"
1. There should be filter for "All Deployments"
2. The default filter should be "All Deployments"
3. All deployments should be listed by default with the "All Deployments" filter
It should work on Rails 3.0 for product and Rails 3.2 for upstream
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 870999 ***