Description of problem:
zanata_zanata_xml_make does not actually download the zanata.xml from project, but use the language list from server. This cause problem when:
1. Custom language set is diffent from global setting.
2. Project has enable by default.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Make sure that server has locale 'en_US'
1. As a project maintainer, uncheck the locale 'en_US' for YourProject
2. zanata_zanata_xml_make YOUR_SERVER_URL YourProject YourProjectVersion
en_US is in zanata.xml
en_US is not in zanata.xml
zanata-util-0.2.9-1.fc17 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 17.
zanata-util-0.2.9-1.el6 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 6.
zanata-util-0.2.9-1.fc16 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 16.
zanata-util-0.2.9-1.el5 has been submitted as an update for Fedora EPEL 5.
zanata-util-0.2.9-1.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora EPEL 6 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing zanata-util-0.2.9-1.el6'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).