Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 871087
Action buttons (lists of possible actions) in Reclaim disk space dialog are not visible
Last modified: 2013-03-12 10:26:44 EDT
Created attachment 635048 [details]
Reclaim disk space dialog
Description of problem:
The action buttons (preserve / shrink / delete) are not visible to user. Now it's just a text, you need to select the line and then click again to the text "preserve" to find out that the text is actually a list where you can choose the options.
The other error I see is that I need to hold the mouse button, in other case the list will disappear. I don't think this is a good idea since sometimes it's quite hard to do that when e.g. using VNC with really slow connection..
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start installation
2. Select partitioning and click on reclaim disk space
3. See the dialog
1. action buttons (which means list of possible options) should be visible to user.
2. Double click is required to edit the action. Which means one click for selecting the line and second one for opening the list.
3. User needs to hold the mouse button when selecting the action.
1. User should see that there's something he can change on the Reclaim disk space dialog. Which means list should look like list, not just like text.
2. When the buttons (list) is visible (it's not just a text), user should be able to open any list without the need to select the line first.
3. User should be able to open the list using one click, than release the mouse button, without closing the list of items.
Attached screenshot with current look.. Please let me know if you need anything else.
Yeah, these are all problems with the GtkCellRendererCombo, which apparently aren't bugs according to the gtk component.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 866209 ***