Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 874583
Environments do not populate when adding a new user without full admin
Last modified: 2013-02-21 14:19:13 EST
# rpm -qa | grep katello
1. Login as admin via UI
2. Navigate Administer -> Roles -> Create a new role
3. Add all Global Permissions specific to Users
4. Assign a user with that role
5. logout and login as same user
6. Create a new user
7. new user created successfully with Org and environment assigned to it
8. Navigate to Roles tab for the newly created user
9. Unable to visit the Roles tab
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.