Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 877477
Search -- missing ability to remove saved and/or recent search queries -- missing icon
Last modified: 2014-09-18 11:32:30 EDT
In search, when user attempts to remove a recent search and/or a saved search, there is no icon to support removal.
It does look like you can remove a saved search even though the icon is missing. Doesn't seem to work with historical search, though I am not sure whether that is desired behavior or not
Steps to reproduce
1. Import RH manifest
2. Go to Content > Subscriptions > Red Hat subscriptions
3. Search for a variety of terms: 'Red', 'hat', 'RH', 'foobar'
4. Enter 'Red' as a search; afterwards, hit the dropdown arrow and Save as Favorite
5. hit the dropdown arrow again, noting your saved term. Attempt to remove it, as well as any of your historical search terms.
* Saved searches /can/ be removed -- but you have to hover over where there is an apparent missing icon
* Doesn't seem to be a way to remove historical searches
* Saved searches (and possibly historical searches) need a "remove" icon
Works fine in latest master.2d91fdca0b33b9b0c592dcc17618333cec69e0c6
These bugs have been resolved in upstream projects for a period of months so I'm mass-closing them as CLOSED:UPSTREAM. If this is a mistake feel free to re-open.