From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.6 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020913
Description of problem:
These are the differences between version 378 and version 381:
* New -L option to disable LESSOPEN processing.
* Further support for large (64 bit) file addressing. Large file support is
now set up by the configure script.
* Use autoconf 2.54. Replace configure.in, acconfig.h, defines.h.top with
* Overstriking underscore with underscore is now bold or underlined
depending on context.
* Use only 7 spaces for line numbers in -N mode, if possible.
* Fix some bugs in handling overstriking in UTF-8 files.
* Fix some nroff issues in the man page
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
some tests showed that 381 has lots of problems displaying japanese/korean texts.
Both are languages we need to support.
If you have any particular problems with 378, please file a bugreport and I'll
have a look at them.