Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 88446
6.2.2 is latest version
Last modified: 2007-04-18 12:52:54 EDT
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.6 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020913
Description of problem:
fetchmail-6.2.2 (Fri Feb 28 21:34:26 EST 2003), 22345 lines:
* Sunil Shetye's patch to imprive behavior in empty messages.
* Conform to RFC2595; reissue capability probes after successful
* Sunil's patch to make handling of failed STARTTLS more graceful.
* Sunil's JF2 fix patch for .fetchmailrc security fix.
* Christophe GIAUME <firstname.lastname@example.org> finished the implementation
of RFC2177 IDLE.
* Jason Tishler's fix patch for Cygwin.
* Support ssh-style authentication in POP3
* Fix for Debian bug #108977, clean up config file evaluation,
by Benjamin Drieu.
fetchmail-6.2.1 (Tue Jan 14 08:17:19 EST 2003), 22219 lines:
* Updated German, Turkish, Spanish, and Danish translation files.
* Integrated Sunil Shetye's patch to make mark_seen an explicit method.
* Removed FAQ warning about GMX and associated fetchmailconf check,
we have a report that its servers are conformant now.
* Another Sunil patch to fix a minor bug in bouncemail generation.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce: