Description of problem:
Fonts-tweak-tool seems not to save user configuration
when using the "Do not filter the font family by classification."
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. run fonts-tweak-tool
2. Add Simplified Chinese say under aliases
3. Check "Do not filter the font family by classification." option
4. Add WQY Zenhei as Sans and Serif fonts
6. ls ~/.config/fontconfig/conf.d
7. restart fonts-tweak-tool
6. no files saved
7. no config shown
6. .conf files to be created
7. previous config to appear
Without "Do not filter the font family by classification." option
configuration is correctly saved.
fonts-tweak-tool-0.1.4-1.fc18,libeasyfc-0.10-1.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
Package fonts-tweak-tool-0.1.4-1.fc18, libeasyfc-0.10-1.fc18:
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 18 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing fonts-tweak-tool-0.1.4-1.fc18 libeasyfc-0.10-1.fc18'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
fonts-tweak-tool-0.1.4-1.fc18, libeasyfc-0.10-1.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.