Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 888096
[WebTrans] project become read only with editor options panel open will still allow user to change editor options
Last modified: 2013-02-25 23:06:26 EST
Description of problem:
When user is on translation editor and with editor options panel open, change project iteration to read only from another browser session. Buttons will be hidden but editor options panel is still visible and accessible. User then is able to re-enable display buttons and copy from source etc to trigger a save (which will fail on server).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open translation editor and open editor options panel
2. Open another browser tab and go to the same project iteration and change iteration to read only
3. Go back to original tab and noticed the editor become read only but editor options is still visible
4. Enable 'Editor buttons' option and buttons are shown again
5. Click on 'Copy from source' button and source will be copied into editor!!
6. Navigate to a different row and it will trigger a save
Save will fail eventually and bring up notification panel and by this time the editor options panel is hidden as per expected.
Once workspace become read only, editor options panel should become invisible immediately so that user won't be able to mess with the UI.
committed into master:
VERIFIED with Zanata version 2.1-SNAPSHOT (20121219-0033)