Description of problem:
When user reuse existing partition without creating new file system, warning dialog is shown:
"You have chosen to use a pre-existing partition for this installation without formatting it. ..."
After selecting "Modify Partition", no window has focus.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. install system, make sure that / is on LVM or RAID
2. start new installation in graphical mode
3. proceed to custom partitioning
4. edit "/" LV/RAID from previous installation
5. select "/" mount point and click OK
6. anaconda asks to format pre-existing partition - select "Modify Partition"
No window has focus
Edit LV/RAID window has focus
Tested with LVM/RAID partitioning. When reusing existing native partition without formatting, anaconda doesn't ask to format the partition (bug 886020).
*** Bug 884667 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Verified on RHEL6.5-20130830.2, anaconda 13.21.204
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.