Created attachment 667065 [details]
anaconda.log (no gpt)
Description of problem:
currently anaconda cannot use automatic partitioning to utilize a disk that has is part of a zpool (efi labeled) even if the user sets the 'whole disk' to 'delete'. The storage configuration is rejected in the main hub.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Boot (with or without gpt boot parameter) anaconda smoke9 (18.37.5)
1. Enter STORAGE: INSTALLATION DESTINATION and select a ZFS zpool member disk (example: sdb)
2. In INSTALLATION OPTIONS, select AUTOMATIC PARTITIONING (leave the default scheme: lvm)
3. Select the action 'Delete' for the 'whole disk' and do a 'Reclaim Space'
4. In the main hub, STORAGE: INSTALLATION DESTINATION rejects the storage configuration
cannot do automatic partitioning (but no crash)
be able to 'delete' the 'whole-dis' (for which a new partition table MUST be created, since the current efi label is inadecuate).(and honor the default disklabel).
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 889388 ***