Description of problem:
I use command "sandbox" in Konsole.
Version-Release number of selected component:
cmdline: /usr/bin/python -Es /usr/bin/sandbox
__init__.py:54:policy:ValueError: unsupported format character 'p' (0x70) at index 17
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/sandbox", line 29, in <module>
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/sepolicy/__init__.py", line 61, in <module>
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/sepolicy/__init__.py", line 54, in policy
raise ValueError(_("Failed to read % policy file") % policy_file)
ValueError: unsupported format character 'p' (0x70) at index 17
Local variables in innermost frame:
Created attachment 667753 [details]
Created attachment 667754 [details]
Created attachment 667755 [details]
Fixed in policycoreutils-2.1.13-50.fc19
Also hitting this bug when running vdsm. It will be also added to fedora18 repo, right? Thanks!
1. updated system (Fedora 17)
2. installed FedUp
3. disabled SELinux
4. upgraded system with FedUp
5. executed "yum distribution-synchronization"
6. verified all updates installed with "yum update"
7. attempted to reenable SELinux with system-config-selinux
8. received error message
9. attempted to reinstall SELinux components by deleting and reinstalling.
10. Attempted to reenable SELinux with "system-config-selinux.
11. Failed again.
OS Release: Fedora release 18 (Spherical Cow)
policycoreutils-2.1.13-55.fc18 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 18.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 18 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing policycoreutils-2.1.13-55.fc18'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
policycoreutils-2.1.13-55.fc18 has been pushed to the Fedora 18 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.